Fasttech listed the UD Bellus today for $28.52, after coupon code RMBBUST still $27.09
Gearbest offer the Eleaf iStick 100W dual parallel 18650 mod for $34.12. With the coupon code MAXY you can bring this down to $32.73! Definitely a good deal!
It is the “simplified version with mod only”… not that there is a lot in the box apart from an USB cable worth 20 cents.. 😉
UPDATE: getting better, $32.99 regular price, after
coupon code “promoprogb”
it is $32.04
VapnFagan released another first look at the VapeCige VTBox200. This time on the “version 2” with some improvements.
- The 510 seems to be press fitted and solid
- Button is no more mushy, ring is still loose on arrival
- Magnets on the door are solid and did not come off so far
- Battery connector has been changed to a female one (most important change!)
- Battery is still super tight in there
- The black/white one seems to be painted, the red and black one anodized.
No deal, no review, much more important:
Mooch @ ECF did (and still does) some cell tests to verify the ridiculous claims rewrappers put on their cells. His battery safety grades table is a MUST see.
Don’t fall for these numbers most of the rewrappers promise. Stick to Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony… But see for yourself:
This is not a new deal but just a reminder that you can get an Authentic Wotofo Sapor for $12.93 (after coupon RMBBUST) at Fasttech.
Most shops advertise this as $34.99 as regular price and $29.99 as a deal 😉
3fvape has the SXK Zero Mini for preorder. A tiny 60W 1×18650 mod from SXK, powered by the great SXK Nebula chip. I heard that it will get an upgraded firmware version (compared to the current Nebulas) with presets for Nickel and Titanium and of course with the already known TCR menu! $55.99 is a tad high but will be worth a try!
Update: presale started!
- Big Capacity: 5ml
- With 32 airholes to control the airflow.
- Material: SUS304
- Color: silver
- 510 Threading connector
- Glass Tank, compatible with Goblin Mini RTA.
- Perfect combination with the RDA experience in a RTA.
- New Design of side airholes, never leaking.
- Direct blow coils, extreme vaper production.
- Outer Diameter: 22mm
- Height: 45.5 mm(without drip tip & 510 thread)
- Net Weight: 56g (with drip tip); 50g (without drip tip)
- Tank Size: 22 x 19 x 20 mm / 0.87 x 0.75 x 0.79 inch
- Airhole Size: 1.2mm
Vapecige seems to struggle still with the VTBox200 to fix all flaws and I am waiting for some news about how the latest batch performs. HCigar has a small shitstorm because of the brass 510 threading on the VT200 – which might be changed to a stainless steel one in a later batch and there are already some pics with peeling of coating on the Vaporshark DNA200.
First hands-on for the Sense Cyclone tank pop up one by one. It has some nice unique new features. All in all I am not overly impressed but definitely worth a look as an alternative to the SMOK TFV4. See a review by Mike Vapes below.
The new products:
RiP Trippers published a first look on the Vaporshark DNA200. Mine should ship by end of September.. so still a loong wait and grateful for every hands one.
Since most of the good tube mechanical mods get discontinued (like the Nemesis), it is always good to grab them now for a heavily reduced price. Definitely worth mentioning is the superb RA Style Mech Mod. Looks like the root of a Panzer and a Nemesis. Very good reviews and for $11.63 a bargain! ($11.05 after code RMBBUST).