- Another listing for the Hotcig DR200 for $103.95 after coupon code MAP
- One of the most discussed items yesterday has a coupon code now too: The IJOY Limitless LUX 215 is $92.22 after coupon code MAP. Not sure if batteries are included (they should be included). Would be good on one hand but bad for available shipping options on the other hand. The IJOY EXO is a lot cheaper and seems to be the same device, but I think it will never be released (only the limitless version will be available).
- A warning: Stay away from this black magic cotton here! It is supposed to have activated charcoal in it and this is bad bad bad bad. I hope/think this gets delisted soon.
- The SXK Kayfun V5 is now available in a shorter version 🙂 Same price as the bigger brother: $20.56 after coupon code MAP. Again without logos. In case you prefer it with logos, you can get it here for $24.00.
This one looks pretty sweet: The new Joyetech eVic AIO Kit for $39.99 here. I am sure this is listed everywhere tomorrow. Replaceable 18650 rocks. Basically an eVic VTC Mini / VTwo with an integrated Cubis. Definitely on my wishlist as an advanced starter kit. Several colors / stickers will be available too.
As announced yesterday, the new HOTCIG DR200 (DNA200) is $99.99 with coupon code DR200!
Some more coupon codes:
- SMOK X-Cube Ultra Edition 220W for $53.99 after coupon XCube220
- Lost Vape Therion for $112.99 with coupon Therion (still a tad too high for me, wait a bit with this one)
- finally there is a coupon code also for the black Cthulhu V3 for $29 with “CthulhuDEAL”
Just stumbled upon the Hotcig DR200 for $128.00 in a presale (possible coupon code incoming). Not entirely sure what they changed compared to the DX200 – at least it is still a DNA200 mod and still a 3S Lipo 900mAh 😉
This is not an offer for me but maybe you are looking for a Stabwood mod: The SXK Ares 70W is now listed for $194.95 here. Maybe we see coupon code MAP to bring the price down a bit more. Update: Coupon code MAP is now active, use it to bring down the price to $194.95
Why this is a deal anyway for some of you: The exact same Mod is available from Asmodus for $259.00 (the “Silvanusa Plus”) .. so better go with the original manufacturer in case you are looking for this one. Update: sry, it is 259… 299 is the damascus steel version. Anyway.. I hope for a lower price, not going to pay over 200 for a random color mod 😛
Since there aren’t any groundbreaking new arrivals (apart from a new 304 Kamikaze clone 😉 ) , let’s catch up with some of the latest SMOK clearos:
- The SMOK TFV8 has a baby, the SMOK Micro TFV8 Baby Beast ($19.99), featuring two new coils, 22mm and 3ml capacity
First listing for the upcoming Cthulhu V3 RTA for $29.99 in silver after coupon code “v3silver”. Coupon code does not work for the black version and v3black does nothing 🙂 Will find out a code for the black one too!
Looks promising on the one hand, but is a bit big and does not have 5ml as advertised. But see the review:
The Koopor Primus 300W (cheese grater) is now available in black for $46.43 here or $45.99 here (preorder of course).
Also new for preorder is the Aspire Atlantis Evo for $17.99 in a wide variety of silver/black color combinations. I think there is an extension kit to 4ml available somewhere.
Aspire jumps on the 75W single 18650 device hype train and releases the NX75 for only $23.99 too. What is interesting here: it will be available in zinc, aluminum or SS! (not sure if the finish or the mod is meant here…). Would be a nice move to have the choice 🙂
Talking about everybuying: They have the Moonshot V2 24mm for “only” $31.93. I think I grab another one, price is good compared to other dealers.
Update: 4h after ordering, my moonshot has shipped already 🙂
Rumors were going on that the unbranded SXK Kayfun V5 from Fasttech ($20.64 after coupon code MAP) is actually not made by SXK. So I did buy one from 3F with logos and got it today ($24.00 here).
I am now 99.9% positive that these rumors are NOT true. The unbranded one from FT is exactly the same as the branded one from 3F. In both packages, one of the smaller packages was upside down in the box, every piece matches exactly, the airflow tube is on both 3.1mm, every machine mark is the same and both were a little bit dirty.
I will do some comparison pictures as a proof and upload them later. For now have a potato picture:
First listing I have seen so far for the new SMOK Treebox Plus for $39.99 (not released for preorder).
Dual 18650, 220W, 100% Brazil Rosewood (not sure about the ecological aspect here.) I like this one, for me the best looking wood mod out there.
Ok this is nothing for me but I know there are some Flashy fans out there: There is a group buy running for the Flash-e-Vapor dD, 32.5mm, 19.5ml fill volume for $33.90. This thing is really huge…
Another listing for the Joyetech Ultimo in silver and black for $21.95. I did grab one now since this one looks quite interesting. Should be available by end of July.
SuckMyMod did take a look too:
Happy to see another listing for the Lost Vape Therion DNA75 – again for $112.99. Not released for preorder but this shouldn’t take long. It is already available here for $112.95 after coupon code LostDNA75.
More listings = more competition = lower prices 🙂
The Vaporesso Guardian One 40W starter kit is listed for $28.95. This one looks like a decent advanced starter kit so far! Not sure if all the issues are solve with the cCELL coils. 2ml, child lock, leak resistant.. looks TPD proof 🙂
Available in Silver or Black. Just saw that it is listed here already and stated a release date of July 7th.. but it is still on preorder there.
The upcoming X-Cube Ultra is listed for only $30.99 but not available for preorder currently. Price looks really good (if true), guess this will have the same internals as the H-PRIV 220 (around $45).
It is smaller than the original X-Cube and lighter. For $31 this would be a winner, but I have the feeling that the price will change before the preorder period starts.
Let’s hope for some more listings soon!