FT has the Innokin Endura T18 starter kit listed. $24.60 after code XMAS. PBusardo says it is one of the best starter kits, so in case you need one for friends&family, grab this one! I will do this now for 2 friends and will report back then. Not a lot of strictly MTL sets out there to choose from.
The UD Wire Box is now available for $14.23 after code XMAS.
Very good idea and contains:
- 1*30ft Ni200 Heating Wire (26 AWG)
- 1*30ft Nichrome Heating Wire (26 AWG)
- 1*30ft stainless steel 316L Heating Wire (26 AWG)
- 1*30ft Kanthal A1 Heating Wire (26 AWG)
- 1*15ft coiled Kanthal A1 Heating Wire (26/32 AWG)
- 1*15ft twisted Kanthal A1 Heating Wire (28*3 AWG)
Freshly listed is a good looking Wismec Indistructible Styled RDA (=clone!) for only $8.88 (after code XMAS). Looks pretty acceptable on the pictures, at least for this price. The engraving does not look too good compared to the authentic.
Or you can be on the safe side and go for the Authentic one for only $18.19 (that’s what I did 😉 )
Everyone is happy so far with the GeekVape Griffin tank – and it seems to be a good alternative to the OBS Crius that has some deck problems here and there (QC, where are you…).
Get it for $23.59 here – which is a very very good price compared to other sites. FT has listed it today too, but for $35.99. I am sure it will drop there soon too or they will activate the MAP coupon code for this article (workaround for minimum advertised prices).
UPDATE: coupon code MAP has been activated, price dropped to $26.34! 🙂
A great offer for the GeekVape 521 Tab – only $24.92 after code XMAS!
You can take a closer look in this review:
Another Aspire Cleito offer, but this time with free shipping and a bit cheaper. Get it here for $16.14 after coupon code “3FVAPEXmas” (or in black for $1 more).
Replacement coils are also available for $10.44.
The Aspire Cleito is out. A somewhat good looking tank – looks like an improved Triton (2). They got rid of the chimney section and included it in the prebuilt coil. An RBA section is supposed to be released too. Top caps are available in several colors for some matchy matchy 🙂
Since it is a boring day with news and offers today, I will post a mod I have an eye on. The WISMEC Presa 75W TC for only $31.27 after code 2015XMAS!
Supposedly having the same Chip as the eVic VTC Mini, this is a great mod and a good deal! Not a lot of single 18650 mods out there that are appealing currently (at least not to me).
Since “thanksgiving2015” does not work anymore, there is a new 10% off coupon code for Gearbest: “2015Xmas” – valid until end of the year (and might not work for already reduced items).
After my list for non-DNA200 mods for under $50, here are some authentic DNA200 offers for less than $150!
- HCigar VT200 for $130.52 (coupon code XMAS)
- Simeiyue SMY SDNA200 for $116 (coupon code MAP)
- Think Vape Panzer 200W for $116 (coupon code XMAS)
- Reuleaux DNA200 for $141.54 (coupon code 3FVAPEXmas)
- HOTCIG DNA 200 for $125 (coupon code MAP)
- VapeCige VTBox200 for $115 (send me an email and with some patience I can send you a link back to get it for $115)
There are more and more 200W devices coming up that (may) have good chips but no DNA200 – so you can grab them for cheap!
- The Kangertech KBOX200 is available for preorder for only $39.40 after code XMAS (2x 18650)
- The WISMEC RX200 is available for only $42.92 after code XMAS or for $47.99 here (3x 18650)
- The Koopor Plus 200W is available for only $37.99 after code XMAS (2x 18650)
Up to you, I’ve ordered the KBOX and RX200 so far.
Just a bit out of the $50 range but still worth a look is the Sigelei Fuchai 200W for $54.42.